Name the blank manufacturer, and we likely have a wholesale relationship with them. You have thousands of options. If you don't yet have a specific preference, we can likely recommend a great blank that fits your needs. If you do not see your desired garments in your Amplifier account, please ping Client Service.
Hold Actual Samples.
- We recommend you confirm that you like the exact blank you choose by holding a physical sample in your own hands.
- Amplifier will not be responsible for your not liking a blank you selected.
- Please buy samples to make sure, and allow time for this review process in your overall schedule.
Defects are possible.
- While Amplifier may discover some defective t-shirts, we cannot and will not catch all defects, such as slight color issues, labeling, stitching, or other possible problems.
- As a physical craft, Screen Printing will also inevitably produce occasional defects.
- We recommend that you order extras for any given job to account for this likelihood.
- You will only be pay for the t-shirts Amplifier actually delivers to you.
- Wash before wearing.
- Machine wash cold will provide the best vibrancy and longevity.
- Tumble dry low, especially for discharge and water-based inks.