Several factors drive Screen Print pricing:
- the blank you choose,
- your art’s number of print colors,
- the number of locations we print on your t-shirts, e.g. front, back, or sleeve,
- the total number of units you order in the job,
- the time allowed, and
- optional finishing and other services you select.
For example, printing an 8-color design on the front and a 3-color design on the back of 100 expensive blanks will cost more per t-shirt than a job that prints a 1-color design on 1,000 less expensive t-shirts.
- can order Screen Printing and receive initial estimates in your Amplifier account;
- will have the opportunity to review and approve a Sales Order before each job begins;
- can ask Amplifier Client Service questions any time.
- includes all setup and flash charges in the per-shirt Screen Print price;
- has no minimums;
- assesses a $100 surcharge for jobs of fewer than 50 shirts.
Can I receive Volume Discounts for larger orders?
Yes, if you place larger orders, you will receive volume discounts at these breaks:
- 50 shirts
- 100 shirts
- 200 shirts
- 500 shirts
- 1,000 shirts
- 2,000 shirts
- 5,000 shirts
If you need an even larger print run, let us know. We have printed jobs as large as 80k, 50k, and many 30 and 20k jobs.
What constitutes a job?
Volume Discounts and turnaround times apply to a given job:
- A job requires only one setup of screens and inks.
- If art is different or differently sized, each set of art will require its own job.
- Using different color inks to print the same art can also require a different job.
- In addition, different styles or colors of t-shirt typically require different jobs.